Friday, February 4, 2011

Paper Pretties is sponsoring Midnight Madness!

In case you haven't heard, Paper Pretties is the February sponsor for the Midnight Madness blog!  Each week Midnight Madness challenges us with some amazing sketches!  Here are their sketches for this week:
If you play along, be sure to link up your creation on the Midnight Madness blog

For my card, I inked up the adorable Scout Sophia.  This image worked perfectly with this week's sketch.  I threaded the buttons with Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss.  The white floss can be colored  with markers to coordinate with any designer paper. 


Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for the first of our February release previews! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sponsoring this great challenge! It was tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch....guess I'll be working on this next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted my on Wednesday...
    love this sketch!

    http://stampsnshamrocks.blogspot.com/2011/02/here-is-card-i-made-for-priscilla.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scout card, I have to get my hands on that stamp.

    ReplyDelete